At Ahlander Injury Law, we have more than 10 years of legal experience with personal injury cases in Las Vegas, Spring Valley, and nearby communities. We’re proud to be a Las Vegas legal practice that helps residents get compensation in the following areas:
- Auto Accidents: Every day, drivers in Las Vegas break laws by driving while texting or under the influence. If you’re injured by another driver, Ahlander can fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation: Nevada laws are written to protect injured workers but may not fully protect you if you’re not legally represented. Get financial protection while you’re out of work!
- Slip and Fall Incidents: Some businesses in Las Vegas focus more on distracting customers than keeping them safe, leading them to slip and fall or trip and fall incidents.
- Dog Bites: Clark County ordinances require dogs to be leashed or otherwise controlled by owners to protect others. Injuries are often the result of neglecting these laws.
- Defective Products: You may have been injured by a defective product or as a result of an insufficient warning label. Dangerous products include power tools, all-terrain vehicles, barbecues, lawnmowers, hair products, elevators, electronics, and several other products.
We also fight for our Las Vegas clients who have suffered from motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, automatic and community gate injuries, and garage door injuries.
Contact Ahlander with Your Personal Injury Case
If you have been injured, start the legal process now so we can seek the compensation you deserve as soon as possible. We want you to get the funds you need in order to restore your daily life and help you move forward.
Contact Ahlander Injury Law to set up a free consultation about your rights and options. We can fight for you if you call our Las Vegas legal practice today.